Know More About
Although blackheads can be found on any area of the skin but they mostly occurs on the facial area in cases of teen acne and adult acne. In fact the T zone of your face, especially the nose, is one of the favorite areas for their occurrence.
Although Nose blackheads are same as the general blackheads. But blackheads on nose are more painful than on other areas - they destroy your overall look. And treating them is more complicating than the general ones. You get them extracted, use blackhead removers in the form of strips and scrubs only to get it back in a week. They get stubborn with time and you learn to live with them, rather than without them.
They thrive in oily skin and get worsened when the latter is exposed to pollution. You need to maintain proper hygiene to get cured of nose blackheads.
Cure Nose Blackheads
You can live a free life of those tiny blackish dots on you nose. To cure or to remove blackheads on nose you need to kill its causes first.
The main reason behind the nose blackheads are the same as for general blackheads – Nose blackheads usually appears due to blocked pores that are filled with oil deposits, dead skin cells, bacteria, dust, and other impurities. The reason can be the hormonal imbalance, dietary habits, poor sanitary, lack of apt water content in the body, use of excessive or harmful cosmetic products and many more too.
So first you need to look for these causes and need to kill them to minimize the growth of your nose blackheads. The better is to make a skin care routine and keep eyes on the skin improvement regularly along visiting to the beauty saloon on the weekly basis.
Get rid of blackheads on nose
The key to get rid of blackheads is consistency. An overnight cure is equal to a miracle, so don’t rely on it or if you faith in god you can prayer regularly, surely one day morning your blackheads on nose or even everywhere would be disappear. Or you can use skin care methods aids in the daily, steady improvement of follicle health and make your nose blackheads free. Since blackheads are not caused by only eating certain foods, simply restricting the diet is not helpful. Since it is also not only caused by "dirty" skin too, excessively scrubbing or washing your skin time to time does not help and can even make the skin more irritated. You need to maintain proper balance with you diet and cleaning of your skin.
Some people pop/extract those blackheads on nose. Even almost every blackhead sufferer goes for this method. But this cure to remove nose blackheads is not medically suggested. The inaccurate and persistent squeezing of nose blackheads could lead to formation of ugly scars around your nose and can damage your skin for lifetime.
Alternatively you can try the following treatment at your home to get rid of nose blackheads. You just need to follow the steps described below and then see the result.
1. Wash skin with a gentle cleanser through out the entire day. (A low potency benzoyl peroxide is a recommended option to alleviate the appearance of blackheads on nose. It will wash away the dead skin cells and expose the blackhead.)
2. Wash off cleanser with warm/sorta hot water.
3. After that if you can, get steam your skin. With steaming, the pores of your skin will open up and you will have softer skin.
4. After this apply an effective blackhead remover, scrub or mask. This will absorb the oil in the blocked pore and after 8-10 minutes wash it off with warm/sorta hot water.
5. Pat the skin Dry and do it regularly, twice a week. Adopt a skin care routine and keep hygienic.
6. Just remember to wash your face always, with a gentle cleanser or a nice scrub. And avoid always using those strong acne wipes. Those can open your skin pores and infect you with zits.
Treatment of blackheads on nose or everywhere takes time. Any treatment of blackheads removal take several weeks to months before a noticeable change is seen. So be patient, if whatever treatment you are going for.
Acne Treatment Guide
Acne Free in
Learn How You Can